The Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights is pleased to announce the creation of an "E-resource Section", wherein research-based articles written by our eminent faculty members, illustrious alumuni as well as contributions made by the students of our college will be shared with the student community to promote the proliferation of knowledge regarding contemporary issues in the field of IP law.
- Intellectual Property Rights - An Introduction - Prof. (Dr. ) Ghayur Alam
- Intellectual Property Wrongs - Prof. (Dr. ) Ghayur Alam
- Changing Trends In Software Patents - Ankita Sharma and Hirak Mukhopadhyay
- The Diminishing Property of the Digital Age - Charting an Alternative Regime for Patents - Smarika Kumar
- Qualification of Copyright Candidate in India - Prof. (Dr. ) Ghayur Alam
- Justification Of Trade Secrets As An Intellectual Property Right -Dr. Monica Raje